Friday 15 December 2017

Competition Updates

As you are aware, I have not been entering competitions lately.

This us for a number if reasons which I will explain.

1. OVERLOADING
Competitions have been completely overloaded with entrants to the point where it is almost impossible to win. Over the last few years there have been more people entering. It was never profitable, entering competitions takes time and energy but to have almost no wins makes the whole process not worth the effort.

2. ILLNESS
I suffer with an illness called EUPD with autistic traits. With the emotional swings I also suffer from extreme anxiety. This makes it difficult for me to accomplish daily tasks let alone entering hundreds of competitions. It is impossible for me to keep up.

3. DEPRESSION
A long-time companion and devil on my shoulder sucks the enjoyment out of everything. I am concentrating on just getting through each moment.

Competition Entering has unfortunately gone by the way-side.  However, I will be updating this blog on other things and, hopefully, get back on track with my health.

Gina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment