Tuesday 24 June 2014

Writers Club, B37 (Task : Emotions)

Writers Club, B37
Task : Emotions


We shouldn’t work.

Everything tells us we should not be friends.

When I look at you, I know that we always will be.

I see kindness in your eyes. I see your gentle nature.

You are protective and you are tender.

I may not be able to express my emotions by words … but by the way I touch you … I convey my intent.

Friendship.

Adoration.

Together, we will survive the harsh world in which we live.

It may surprise some, our deep-rooted union.

But to us, it is natural.

We were made for each other.

Your eyes allow me to reach deeply into your soul and I see how deep your feelings for me lie.

My friend.

Our friendship will never fade.

Always and forever. 



Inspiration taken from the following internet images:









No comments:

Post a Comment